KTM Factory Triple Clamp
- In order to prevent radiator damage, the maximum steering angle must be restricted once the steering damper kit has been fitted by adjusting the steering end stop.
- The restricted steering angle means that the steering lock may no longer latch into place.
- Use of the vehicle on public roads is no longer recommended once the steering angle has been restricted.
CNC-machined aluminum triple clamp for pure race feeling.
- Manufactured from high-strength aluminium
- High quality, orange anodised surface finish
- Stiffer than the standard triple clamp
- More precise handling when braking hard
- Less fork wear in the clamp area, thanks to better pressure distribution