KTM Z-Ring Chain
DO YOU KNOW about the differences and benefits of a Z-ring or X-ring chain compared with an O-ring chain?
- The Z-ring or X-ring has 4 contact points in contrast to 2 contact points with the O-ring version
- This means higher flexibility and better running characteristics for the Z-ring or X-ring chain
- The spring effect of the Z-ring or X-ring guarantees consistent and permanent lubrication
- This means a significantly longer service life for the Z-ring or X-ring chain
- The Z-ring or X-ring provides a better seal against penetration by water and dirt