We are pleased to announce the full re-opening of our dealership as of 12/04, with our showroom now open for viewing and browsing !
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Our showroom and all motorcycles will be regularly sanitised.
- All staff and visitors will be screened on entry by a thermal scanner before entering the premises and will be required to sanitise their hands, on arrival.
- There will be spacious separate customer waiting area for servicing
- Sneeze screens are in place on all the desks and service counter to protect customers and staff.
OUR CORONAVIRUS ACTION PLAN INCLUDES:
- Monitoring and actioning UK Government & Public Health England guidance
- Briefing our staff regularly on the situation and any new procedures we implement to protect our staff and customers.Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, desks and phones. Making antibacterial hand sanitiser available to staff and customers. Disinfecting bike touchpoints when we receive them and additionally prior to delivery and before and after test rides. All our motorcycles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised. Introduction of a no handshake policy.
HOW WE CAN WE STILL HELP YOU REMOTLEY ?
A large proportion of our customers already complete the majority of their purchases over the phone or online, and in many cases, we deliver their new vehicle to them without them ever coming to our premises. We will continue to trade and offer this service.
BUYING OVER THE PHONE/ONLINE
We are fortunate in that our reputation gives our customers the confidence to deal with us remotely. For finance customers typically (but not always) documentation is signed on our trade premises where we have a clean & secure environment in which they can complete any paperwork, or this can also be done online using the Moto Novo remote system.
Our staff will continue to answer your enquiries whatever the circumstances and you can even configure and apply for finance online from the comfort of your own home.
Premier Bikes/Triumph Oxford has always prided itself on being a friendly, welcoming, and open business. However, we ask everyone to be mindfull regading the ban on mixing between households indoors and the rule of six when meeting people at our deaership.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON