We are delighted to announce that Premier Bikes/Triumph Oxford we will be re-opening on Monday 1st June 2020.
As you know, we have always aspired to nurture the motorcycle community. We have encouraged our dealership to be a meeting place and a destination. It is with great regret that for the time being, we must discourage meeting up here.
Everyone on the team is working hard to balance the COVID19 government restrictions and being open for business; whilst keeping you safe.
Sadly, some practices and restrictions will need to be adhered to as we continue through this pandemic. Below are some guidelines on how we will operate as we together navigate these uncharted times.
Please observe the following practices:
• Arrange an appointment to view a motorcycle, only one person to view, no groups please.
• When collecting a bike please be prepared by having your documents ready.
• If collecting a motorcycle in a van/trailer be prepared to load this yourself.
• Parts pre-orders can be taken, paid for, and picked prior to your arrival.
• Enter the Dealership through the Triumph entrance and wait to be served, you may need to wait until another customer leaves through the KTM door to ensure safe distancing. (Enter through Triumph door and exit KTM door)
• Use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and the exit.
• Maintain the recommended distance, of 2 metres from staff and other customers at all times.
• Loan bikes are available for service customers or you can wait on the seating at the front of the forecourt if the weather allows if not alternative seating will be available.
• Please arrive one at a time to allow other customers to enter the shop.
• No refreshments or tea/coffee will be available at this time sorry.
Be assured that we want to return to normal as quickly as possible. That said, we must observe the Government guidelines for the benefit of everyone. I would like to thank you for your on-going support, understanding and commitment to our great motorcycling community.