Our showroom will be closed from December 26th 2020 in line with government regulations - Lockdown 3.0, however, we will still be offering a Click & Collect or Home Delivery Service and our team will be available to help you – please speak with us for more details.
We are still open for business – please call, email, or video calls are also available using WhatsApp or Facetime. If you have purchased a Motorcycle and are awaiting delivery, our team will be in touch to arrange your collection or delivery.
Since last March, all customers visiting the site have been offered complimentary PPE and social distancing measures are in place.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Our showroom and all motorcycles will be regularly sanitised.
- All staff and visitors will be screened on entry by a thermal scanner before entering the premises and will be required to sanitise their hands, on arrival.
- There will be spacious separate customer waiting area.
- Sneeze screens are in place on all the desks and service counter to protect customers and staff.
Premier Bikes/Triumph Oxford has always prided itself on being a friendly, welcoming, and open business, but at this time we ask that our customers do not visit the site without a prior appointment (if allowed by gov.uk) – we thank you for your understanding. Appointments are available when allowed for those wishing to purchase motorcycles only
CONTACTLESS HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Where government guidelines permit (which they currently do), we are still operating online, taking orders & reservations and also offering contactless home delivery across the UK.
Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our customers and staff. To that end, we have implemented a contactless delivery procedure – please speak to our team for more details.
OUR CORONAVIRUS ACTION PLAN INCLUDES:
- Monitoring and actioning UK Government & Public Health England guidance
- Briefing our staff regularly on the situation and any new procedures we implement to protect our staff and customers.Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, desks and phonesMaking antibacterial hand sanitiser available to staff and customers. Disinfecting bike touchpoints when we receive them and additionally prior to delivery and before and after test rides. All our motorcycles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised. Introduction of a no handshake policy
HOW WE CAN STILL HELP YOU?
A large proportion of our customers already complete the majority of their purchase over the phone or online, and in many cases, we deliver their new vehicle to them without them ever coming to our premises. We will continue to trade and offer this service for as long as the UK Government allows us to do so.
BUYING OVER THE PHONE/ ONLINE
We are fortunate in that our reputation gives our customers the confidence to deal with us remotely. For finance customers typically (but not always) documentation is signed on our trade premises where we have a clean & secure environment in which they can complete any paperwork, or this can also be done online using the Moto Novo remote system.
Our staff will continue to answer your enquiries whatever the circumstances and you can even configure and apply for finance online from the comfort of your own home.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON